noweb

From: Nuno Salgado
Subject: noweb
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 19:41:20 +0000

Hi,

I'm writing an installation script in org-mode.

I'm doing something like this:

  Vars definition:
  #+NAME:DEFVARS
  #+BEGIN_SRC shell :tangle yes
    v1=1;
    v2=2;
  #+END_SRC

  Script1:
  #+BEGIN_SRC shell :tangle yes :noweb eval
    <<DEFVARS>>
    echo $v1;
  #+END_SRC

  Script2:
  #+BEGIN_SRC shell :tangle yes :noweb eval
    <<DEFVARS>>
    echo $v2;
    echo $v1;
  #+END_SRC

This works great when I do C-c C-c in each script.

But when I do org-babel-tangle, the code gets two <<DEFVARS>>.

Does it makes sense? Since I set noweb = eval why does it exports
<<DEFVARS>>?

Could you please help me turning around this problem without removing every
reference <<DEFVARS>>

Thank you very much.

Regards,
NS