Re: A few changes to test in master

From: Axel Kielhorn
Subject: Re: A few changes to test in master
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 11:22:51 +0100

> Am 31.01.2020 um 12:26 schrieb Bastien <address@hidden>:
>
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to highlight three changes from master that need to be
> carefully tested before Org 9.4 can be released:
>
> - M-x org-table-electric-header-mode RET will display the first row
>  of the table at point in the header line when the first row is not
>  visible anymore.

This sounds great!

It works fine when I activate Display Line Numbers Mode.

Without that I get:

Org-Table-Header-Line mode enabled in current buffer
Error running timer: (void-variable display-line-numbers-mode) [3 times]

but no header line.

When I enable Display Line Numbers Mode
Activate org-table-header-line-mode
And disable Display Line Numbers Mode

it keeps on working but I still get lots of
(void-variable display-line-numbers-mode)
warnings.

I’m using Emacs 26.3 on MacOS 10.13 with the scimax customization.

Org mode version 9.3.2 (release_9.3.2-175-gf70490 ...)

Greetings Axel