org link to OCaml comment

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: org link to OCaml comment
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 15:47:27 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to create an org link to a specific place in an OCaml file. I
thought I would use some specific target in an OCaml comment, but it
does not work.

Here is an OCaml comment:

(* Object projection functions *)

Here is the link create by `org-store-link` (I put it here with no
description)

[[file:~/work/jsexplain/jsexplain/jsref/JsSyntax.ml::(* Object projection
functions *)]]

When I try to follow this link, I get the following error (note the
missing parentheses):

org-open-file: No match for coderef: * Object projection functions *

and I am moved to the top of the file (instead of where I stored the
link).

Is there an escape problem here? And if so, is it a bug of
`org-store-link` of not doing the escaping?

Thanks,

Alan