Re: Incident tracking

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: Re: Incident tracking
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 09:26:06 -0600

I can see that an "incident" can be seen as a TODO; indeed, anything event can start as a TODO, then move on in status to one of your other org-todo-keyword entries. Question: When I start the TODO process, and then update the status, once or more times, finally, perhaps with DONE, is there a record of this "Werdegang," this process?