Re: what is the "stock value of org-modules" (Was Re: Gnus org-mode link

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: what is the "stock value of org-modules" (Was Re: Gnus org-mode link problems in org 9.3)
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 17:52:35 +0200

Hi Gijs, hi the list,

I am  interested in this  question because I  met a similar  problem few
weeks     ago,     when    I     tried     to     use    Doom     Emacs:
https://github.com/hlissner/doom-emacs/issues/2708  where   ol-gnus  are
used.

Now I'm back  with a simple version  of emacs (26.3) and it  seems to me
that there  is mention in my  setup neither of "org-gnus"  nor "ol-gnus"
and my org-links work smoothly for gnus articles.

Best wishes,
--
Jo.