use-package examples?

From: William Denton
Subject: use-package examples?
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 17:06:06 -0400 (EDT)

It could be useful to have some documentation about installing and configuring Org with use-package [1].

I just redid my Org config this way, and I'm happy to say it works, though a use-package wizard would probably cut it in half. (To me use-package is advanced magic, and I don't understand all the incantations.)

If anyone can suggest some good examples to look at, I'll try starting some documentation about it. I know about Diego Zamboni [2] and Sacha Chua [3], but there must be more. Things with custom faces and such would be especially welcome.

Bill

[1] https://github.com/jwiegley/use-package
[2] https://github.com/zzamboni/dot-emacs/
[3] https://github.com/sachac/.emacs.d
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada   ---   Listening to Art:
https://listeningtoart.org/