Re: patch for org-capture.el to allow for no file extension on open-sour

From: Stacey Marshall
Subject: Re: patch for org-capture.el to allow for no file extension on open-source, protocol
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2020 14:18:57 +0100

On 13 May 2020, at 9:02, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

Hello,

Stacey Marshall stacey.marshall@gmail.com writes:

Will do. sorry didn't realize I was over the Tiny change limit. I can
sign FSF papers if still needed.

It is still needed :)

Please let me know once the process is complete, or if you have question
regarding the process.

Thank you!

Nicolas Goaziou

Hi Nicolas,

Well that took much longer than I expected. The signature process is finally complete.

If you would still like me to update ORG-NEWS then I shall have to brush up on my git and send a new patch...

Let me know....

--
Stacey