RE: Website revamp?

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: RE: Website revamp?
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 10:54:13 +0000

Hi TEC,

Just wanted to add one datapoint here. I think this effort your putting down is
commendable and deserves many +1's.

Reading about something ofc happen on devices other than where the software in
the end is installed. Thus, I agree fully with what you write below!

Your draft is already a big improvement and I, for one, hope it can go into
"release" as soon as possible. Even if it's not "perfect". Because nothing is,
especially not regarding design, where facts are few and opinions are many.

Thank you.

/Gustav