Re: Website revamp?

From: gyro funch
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 14:44:30 -0600

Your website update is looking great!

A couple of comments:

- If materials are presented that are not relatively recent, it may
indicate to potential users a lack of project vitality.

- Because so many people these days are enticed by videos, I wonder if
links to a few selected, engaging videos could be made prominent on the
home page. I know that creating such a list could be difficult, but
perhaps some consensus could be reached on a few outstanding selections.

-gyro