Delete duplicate subtrees?

From: David Rogers
Subject: Delete duplicate subtrees?
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 11:15:40 -0700

Hello

I've copied text from several different sources into an org buffer, and now I find I have a large number of subtrees that are exactly the same. All headlines are at the top level, so there are no duplicates at different levels from each other - but there *are* some where the headline matches but the contents don't match. Is there an efficient way to delete all-but-one of the exactly duplicate subtrees, but avoid deleting any whose contents are different? (When the large number of exact duplicates are gone, it will be easy for me to resolve the partial matches one by one.)

--
Thanks
David