Re: Can you automatically noweb include?

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: Can you automatically noweb include?
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 11:12:46 -0700

Actual example:

* Prologue test
:PROPERTIES:
:header-args:python+: :prologue "import numpy as np; import os"
:END:

#+BEGIN_SRC python :results output
print(np.__version__)
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: 1.18.4

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 3:03 PM Ken Mankoff <mankoff@gmail.com> wrote:
What about using :pre or :prologue and setting it at the header or document level?

Please excuse brevity. Sent from tiny pocket computer with non-haptic-feedback keyboard.