Re: Website revamp?

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 22:19:48 -0700

TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

Colin Baxter <m43cap@yandex.com> writes:

TEC  <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:
- The site is now more mobile friendly, the navbar now has a

Why? How many users are installing org-mode on their 'phones - smart or otherwise?

Zero, I expect :P

There's at least one. :)

(This message coming to you from Gnus (and org-mode of course) running inside the Termux app on my phone.)

What it lacks in speed and display size is compensated by the fact that it fits in my pocket.

--
David