Re: Can you automatically noweb include?

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: Can you automatically noweb include?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 16:51:20 +0000

> On Aug 7, 2020, at 8:39 AM, William McCoy <wdm8588@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This use of :prologue appeared to me to be very useful.  But for some reason
> when I try it out it does not work for me.  I just get a message that the
> code block produced no output and that 'np' is not defined.  Just to check,
> when I put the import statements directly within my code block it works fine.
>
> I am running:  Org mode version 9.3.7 (9.3.7-16-g521d7f-elpa
>
> Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

It is sometimes useful to use C-c C-v C-i to see what header args org has
detected for a source block. Misspelled words sometimes wreak havoc and
invisible characters can cause real pain.

Also, it helps to use C-c C-v C-v to to see the expanded code block. When I do
this with Kens' ECM, I get

import numpy as np; import os
print(np.__version__)

in the preview buffer.