How to refer to remote table, in another file, as a source block variabl

From: William Denton
Subject: How to refer to remote table, in another file, as a source block variable?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 15:27:20 -0400 (EDT)

I can't figure this one out.  Let's say I have a table in an Org file, like so:

# -----

* Primes

#+NAME: test_table
| number | prime |
|--------+-------|
| two    | yes   |
| three  | yes   |
| four   | no    |

# -----

In another file, I want to bring this table into a source block as a variable. If it was the same file, I'd say ":var t=test_table" and that's that. But what's the syntax for a different file? I can't figure it out from the docs [1] and none of my attempts with quotes, file:, etc. work. It's something like this, isn't it? But what?

#+begin_src R :var t=(remote(table.org::*Primes))
#+end_src

Thanks,

Bill

[1] https://orgmode.org/manual/References.html#References
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada   ---   Listening to Art:
https://listeningtoart.org/