Re: How to detect current in logbook drawer?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: How to detect current in logbook drawer?
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 14:06:39 +0800

I think you may do something like the following:
1. search backward for drawer-re, but limit search to the beginning of
headline
2. it should not be :END:
2. search next drawer-re from the point of previous search, but limit
search to next headline
3. make sure the drawer line at point is :END:
4. check if point is within the boundaries

Hope it helps.

Best,
Ihor