Re: Bug: org-agenda-todo applied to wrong line item [9.1.9 (release_9.1.

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: Bug: org-agenda-todo applied to wrong line item [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/)]
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 12:45:29 -0400

Dinnyés Dániel writes:

> While in the Org Agenda, and navigating to the end of line for a given item
> (assuming more than one todo items), and calling org-agenda-todo (with
> keybindings t, or C-c C-t)... this result in the call being applied to the
> next line item, instead of the one the cursor is on.
>
> This only happens when the cursor is at the end of the line.
>
> I would consider this to be a bug.

I tried using the following content as the agenda file:

    * TODO A
    * TODO B

Using Emacs 26.3 with a vanilla configuration and the Org repo checked
out at 5e4542d69 (the commit reported in the subject line), I didn't see
the behavior you describe.  With point at the end of the agenda line for
A, the state was changed for A.

I also can't trigger the behavior with the master branch checked out.