latex fragments compilation error when exporting to html

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: latex fragments compilation error when exporting to html
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 22:24:47 +0200

Hello

When I export test.org to html, the latex fragment fail to compile.
The reason is a star get added to the tabular environment. {tabular*}
(see tmpfile.tex).

I don't know why the function insists in using the tabular* environment.

>From this point I would have two questions:

How can I remove the star from the tabular environment ?
How can I can I find the culprit?
- I was hoping to provide a patch by finding the culprit but I got lost.
  - I tried to debug-on-entry org-format-latex.

Best regards,
Jeremie

> test.org
tex:imagemagick title:nil author:nil date:nil
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{booktabs}

     \begin{tabular}{lll}
     \toprule
      1 & 2 & 3 \\