Re: [Feature Request] More flexibility in org-speed-commands customizati

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: [Feature Request] More flexibility in org-speed-commands customization
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 15:37:08 -0300

Hi Bastien,

On Fri, 04 Sep 2020 at 14:45, Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:

Hi Gustavo,

I don't know if there is a strong reason to hard-code the set of keys
in `org-speed-commands-default'.  But, if there isn't, could you
consider (somehow) exposing the whole set of `org-speed-commands' to
user customization?

Yes, I think the two variables should be merged into a single
`org-speed-commands' option.

Unless someone strongly objects, I will do after Org 9.4.

Thanks for the suggestion,

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I'm sure many people here have some fat-fingered "friend" who will rejoice to use the speed-keys with more tranquility. ;-)

Best,
Gustavo.