Re: basic org questions

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: basic org questions
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 14:10:36 -0700

if it is in the buffer, asopposed to export, to align body text,
including stuff like planning lines, take a look at
org-adapt-indentation.

i prefer everything left-aligned as opposed to moving around with the
header indentation level, so i set this.

if it's export, check backends for vars.  ascii has one.

if centering really means centering then idk.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html