Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!

From: Daniele Nicolodi
Subject: Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 14:54:00 +0100

On 26/10/2020 11:27, TEC wrote:

> TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> there are a few teething issues that have appeared when
>> deploying the
>> site on orgmode.org.
>
> These issues have now been fixed! Go wild :P
>
> I've taken the liberty of making a post on reddit:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/jic3ww/the_org_website_has_been_revamped/
>
> Once again, thanks to everyone who's helped out with this!
>
> Timothy.

I like the new design. Thank you for your work!

Two things:

- in Firefox on a macOS machine, the colophon renders as "Made with XX
by TEC" with the XX being an Unicode replacement character. What is it
supposed to be?

- (minor) I would add a background to the example in the home page to
make it stand out more as an example org-mode syntax buffer

- (very minor) why does the example on the home page need to be an SVG
file? It would be very cool if it could be copy and pasted, but right
now it is not possible (with Firefox, at least)

Cheers,
Dan