Re: Changed list indentation behavior: how to revert?

From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: Changed list indentation behavior: how to revert?
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 15:29:30 +0100

…
> I'm really surprised that such a simple and insignificant breaking
> change results in such a uproar.

I have seen no uproar here. Discussions here were friendly and
constructive. The discusssions are long, because there aren’t easy
solutions to managing changes in UX in central places.

And a significant share of the discussion was about the question whether
the new interaction is better or worse and whether this actually is
insignificant.

Best wishes,
Arne
--