Re: Local variables insecurities - Re: One vs many directories

From: Tom Gillespie
Subject: Re: Local variables insecurities - Re: One vs many directories
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 01:18:34 -0500

> As there is the option ! to "apply local variables and permanently
> mark these values" but there is no option "not to apply local
> variables and permanently mark these values".

I have a longer reply that I will send tomorrow, but wanted to respond
to this.

Yes exactly! I have the equivalent complaint in the draft extras from
my previous message! I actually implemented a blacklist for file local
variables in orgstrap because it is a critical security feature. The
fact that it is missing is absolutely a bug and is extremely annoying
for some of my current workflows where I have local variables that I
never want to accept.