Re: Adding Org Files to org-agenda-files

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: Adding Org Files to org-agenda-files
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 18:41:22 +0100

|| On Saturday, 28 Nov 2020 at 17:54, daniela-spit@gmx.it wrote:
> Yes, it shows.  That was a good test.
This is encouraging. So the problem might be in the wild card expansion
if you execute the following command do you get all the files you expect?

(file-expand-wildcards "~/02histr/gadmin/household*.org")

|| On Saturday, 28 Nov 2020 at 18:01, daniela-spit@gmx.it wrote:
> Have now removed /02histr/gadmin/household*.org and the entries are still
> there.  Does
> it save things and got to reset something?  It has become very confusing.

The agenda files get stored in the variable org-agenda-files.
So if you do C-h v org-agenda-files then you will see all the file that
the agenda will show. If you want to remove a file you have two
options.

1. modify the org-agenda-files directly
2. or go the file you want to remove and M-x org-remove-file .
   you can have more info by executing  this command - (info "(org) Agenda
Files")

Of course, Don't forget to refresh the agenda. A trap I have often
fallen into  :-)

HTH,
Jeremie