Re: stability of toc links

From: TEC
Subject: Re: stability of toc links
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 20:49:18 +0800

Carsten Dominik <dominik@uva.nl> writes:

> Yes, I mean this code, or something like this, to aid the automatic
> creation of links that are somewhat stable.  I have been missing this very
> much.

Hi Carsten, glad to hear that there /does/ seem to be interest in this after
all :)

A few things worth saying I think:
- I'm quite happy with the idea of my code being used verbatim, with any
  modifications others think are a good idea (of course)
- I am have FSF assignment, and the repo is MIT licensed already. In
case it needs saying, I'm quite happy to waive any annoying licence
terms (inclusion of copyright notice is the only thing that comes to
mind) for any code that may be used in Org.
- There are a few touch ups I'll do to my code shortly

All the best,

Timothy.