Re: org-adapt-indentation not honored prior to Org 9.4?

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: org-adapt-indentation not honored prior to Org 9.4?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 00:14:06 -0400

Tim Cross writes:

> one thing I think might help (maybe too late) would be to put the
> entries for both electric-indent-mode and org-adapt-indentation so that
> they are together in the release notes as they do interact with each
> other and often people stop looking once they see one and not the other
> (they are currently a fair 'distance' apart in the file).

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm not sure that it will help, but it's
easy to do, at least in the Git repo [*], so I've done so in d017cdb0a.

[*] That of course won't be in effect for the file included with Emacs
    27.2.  It also won't be at <https://orgmode.org/Changes.html>.
    Cc'ing Bastien in case he thinks updating 9.4's Changes.html is
    worth it.