Re: Bug: Error while exporting o TexInfo. Html export works fine. [9.4.4

From: Ramesh Nedunchezian
Subject: Re: Bug: Error while exporting o TexInfo. Html export works fine. [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/)]
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 10:14:13 +0530

On 02/04/21 8:29 pm, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Ramesh Nedunchezian <rameshnedunchezian@outlook.com> writes:
>
>> While in the lint buffer, I was expecting that M-g M-n, M-g M-p would
>> take me to the relevant source lines.  Unfortunately, this isn't the
>> case.  And the linter report is derived from
>> `org-lint--report-mode-map' which is derived from
>> `tabulated-list-mode'.  The departure from convention surprised me.
>
> I don't know what convention you're talking about and I don't understand
> why that would be unfortunate. I think RET will take you to the relevant
> source lines whereas TAB and C-j will display them. See manual, or minor
> mode docstring, for details.

I was expecting that the linter report will be in
`compilation-minor-mode`.

    (info "(emacs) Compilation Mode")

If the linter buffer were in compilation mode, I can do M-g M-n, M-g
to move to next or previous errors.  And these key-presses will work
when I am in _either_ of the source org buffer or linter report.

With things as it is now, is there a way I can quickly move between
next or previous errors, when I am in _either_ of the source buffer or
the linter report?