Re: Bug: Error while exporting o TexInfo. Html export works fine. [9.4.4

From: Ramesh Nedunchezian
Subject: Re: Bug: Error while exporting o TexInfo. Html export works fine. [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/)]
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 19:30:20 +0530

On 07/04/21 11:29 pm, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ramesh Nedunchezian <rameshnedunchezian@outlook.com> writes:
>
>> If you are using `compilation-minor-mode'--yes, the minor mode and not
>> the major mode--you can have goodness of /both/ tabulated list mode
>> and compilation mode.
>>
>> Here is an attempt.
>
> At this point, I may suggest to write a proper patch so Org users can
> test it.
>
> WDYT?

Thanks for the feedback.  I would be most happy if you could borrow
ideas from my patch.  (The changes are really small.)

Additional notes:

1. I didn't have information on how the trust levels map to the error
   levels. I also had some difficulty getting the error, info, warning
   highlighter to work.

2. My patch assumes that the org buffer is associated with a file.
   This may not be true.