[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Jorge P. de Morais Neto
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 17:26:49 -0300
My first attempt at an workaround (inspired by the Org Mode mailing
list) was merely encoding the ampersand in the magnet link, but that
*did not make LibreJS happy*. Then I checked LibreJS manual and saw
Public domain is not a license (see
you want to release your work to the public domain, the FSF
recommends using CC0.
Then I came up with a successful workaround. I included the following
code in my Org Mode customization file:
;; [2021-04-16 sex]: HACK Work around a bug that confuses LibreJS
This works; it makes LibreJS happy.
Thank you for your work in Org Mode!
Emacs : GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24,
cairo version 1.16.0)
Package: Org mode version 9.4.5 (9.4.5-16-g94be20-elpaplus @
- <https://stallmansupport.org> "In Support of Richard Stallman"
- If an email of mine arrives at your spam box, please notify me.
- Please adopt free/libre formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.
- Free/libre software for Replicant, LineageOS and Android: https://f-droid.org
- [[https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html][What is free software?]]