Bug? C-h v in src block since org-9.4

From: Maxim Nikulin
Subject: Bug? C-h v in src block since org-9.4
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 19:19:13 +0700

Hi,

I am unsure if it is a bug or expected behavior of autoload.

Try the following org file in new a "emacs -Q" instance:

#+begin_src elisp
  (setq org-refile-use-cache t)
  ;;    ^- put cursor here and try C-h v
#+end_src

With org 9.3.8 I get `org-refile-use-cache' as default option.

With org 9.4+ I have to type variable name, no default option is provided. TAB completion still works. Moreover, after help page for a variable has been open (even for another one, e.g. `org-refile-targets'), next time C-h v at the same buffer position kindly offers `org-refile-use-cache' by default.

I have noticed this behavior change trying to prepare minimal example for another issue related to org refile cache.