Re: [org-cite, oc-basic] configurable open-at-point, font-locking when j

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: [org-cite, oc-basic] configurable open-at-point, font-locking when json?
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 07:32:50 -0400

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 4:25 PM Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> "Bruce D'Arcus" <bdarcus@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 7:36 AM Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> (org-cite-register-processor 'bibtex
> >>     :follow #'bibtex-completion-open-any)
> >
> > Actually, looking at the docstrings, I don't think this will work as
> > is, as the follow processor "accepts two arguments, the citation or
> > citation reference object at point", while the bibtex-completion
> > functions take a list of keys.
> >
> > So I guess for that I'd need a little wrapper to call that function.
>
> Indeed.

Not a big deal, but I'll ask :-)

Given how common existing functions are that take a list of keys, WDYT
about adding something like a `org-cite-get-references-keys` helper
function, to parallel `org-cite-get-references`?

So in this case one could do:

(bibtex-completion-open-any (org-cite-get-references-keys datum)))

Bruce