Re: Bug: Duplicate logbook entry for repeated tasks [9.4.6 (9.4.6-gab9f2

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: Bug: Duplicate logbook entry for repeated tasks [9.4.6 (9.4.6-gab9f2a @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.6/)]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 15:41:36 -0300

Hi Bhavin,

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 at 15:01, Bhavin Gandhi <bhavin7392@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 at 19:10, Gustavo Barros wrote:
The marking of repeated tasks as "done" is currently resulting in
duplicate entries in the "LOGBOOK" drawer, which is not expected.  I
don't know exactly when this came to be, but it does not happen in the
current built-in version (9.4.4), while it does in the latest release
(9.4.6).

I was able to reproduce this, and here are my findings as well as a
reproducible configuration with only a few settings.

Thank you for taking the time to try this out and for confirming you are able to reproduce the issue.

(I'm marking this bug confirmed. I'd normally refrain from "self confirming" but, since Bhavin was able to reproduce and I consider this one to be particularly relevant, I made an exception.)

Best regards,
Gustavo.