C-c C-e functions reported as if they weren't on any key

From: Rodrigo Morales
Subject: C-c C-e functions reported as if they weren't on any key
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 08:01:49 -0500

* The context

I usually use the org-publish feature to publish specific HTML
files. For this reason, I use the function org-publish-current-file.

* The problem

I didn't know that =org-publish-current-file= was mapped to =C-c C-e P
p= because =C-h w org-publish-current-file= showed the following

#+BEGIN_SRC text
org-publish-current-file is not on any key
#+END_SRC

For this reason, for some time I executed the function through M-x, then
I mapped it to a key. However, I wouldn't have done these actions if
=C-h w= had reported that the function is mapped to =C-c C-e P p=.

I knew of that mapping thanks to
 [[https://drimyswinteri.ml/esteblog.html][this]] blog post which was
 shared in #emacs-es:matrix.org

* Personal thoughts

I wonder whether it would be possible to make all those functions that
exist in =C-c C-e X Y Z= to tell =C-h w= that they exist in the =C-c
C-e= keychord.

I wouldn't consider this a bug but a minor enhancement, because this is
expected behavior since C-c C-e is like the gate to the export functions.

Finally, I guess that doing this would help to some other users that are
interested in the export features of Org Mode since the same problem
happens with the other export functions (LaTeX, iCalendar, Markdown,
etc.)