export org table to other formats (gnumeric or scalc or xlsx)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: export org table to other formats (gnumeric or scalc or xlsx)
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 14:40:11 +0200

Hi

A couple of days ago I asked about importing excel formula into org
tables, and they only ways seems to do it manually.

I just realised that I need it also the other way around, exporting  to
some spreadsheet format, like gnumerica or scalc or xlsx.

But that look equally difficult, isn't.

Some hints would be welcome.

Regards

Uwe Brauer