[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Subject: Bug: Org-Clock-Out in indirect buffer error after refile [9
Re: Subject: Bug: Org-Clock-Out in indirect buffer error after refile [9.3 (release_9.3 @ /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/)]
Tue, 20 Jul 2021 23:29:38 +0530
On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 16:15, Eddie Drury <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> When I am working in an indirect buffer and am currently clocked into a
> subheading. If I refile this subheading and then run org-clock-out, I get the
> error "Clock start time is gone".
I'm not sure if this is intended behaviour or a bug, but I was able to
reproduce this with the following steps on the latest master. Can you
confirm if you are doing something similar as well?
Content of test.org
* Read Org mode list
** Triage bugs
* Read Emacs bugs list
1. Now go to the "Read Org mode list" entry and run,
org-tree-to-indirect-buffer (C-c C-x b).
2. Switch to the indirect buffer.
3. Go to the "Triage bugs" entry, and run org-clock-in (C-c C-x C-i).
4. Refile the "Triage bugs" entry to "Read Emacs bugs list" with
org-refile (C-c C-w)
5. Switch to test.org buffer, and go to the "Triage bugs" entry, and run
org-clock-out (C-c C-x C-o)
6. This will show "Clock start time is gone"
> When not working in an indirect buffer, Org Mode is able to track this
> subtree and clock out of it, which is the expected behaviour.
Yes, I found that it is able to track the refile.
Bhavin Gandhi (bhavin192) | https://geeksocket.in