Re: publishing: no default publishing function, or symbol is not defined

From: Yasushi SHOJI
Subject: Re: publishing: no default publishing function, or symbol is not defined
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 19:10:27 +0900

Hi Chris,

On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 3:30 AM Christopher W. Ryan via General
discussions about Org-mode. <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> wrote:
> But is there not a default publishing action, that requires no explicit
> :publishing-function statement? This part of the documentation says
> there is:
>
> https://orgmode.org/manual/Publishing-action.html#Publishing-action

I just encountered the exact problem.  The attached patch fixed it for
me.  Would you mind testing it?

ps. I've dug a bit in the commit history but I couldn't find any evidence that
we've ever supported this default behaviour at least with the current exporter.

Nicolas, if that's true, should we change the documentation instead?

Best,
--
               yashi