Re: The align of time is not beautiful as 9.4 when I update to org 9.5.

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: The align of time is not beautiful as 9.4 when I update to org 9.5.
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 12:19:53 +0100

On Thursday, 30 Sep 2021 at 18:59, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
> However, the problem is not reproducible. Are you able to provide a
> recipe?

For the record, I see the same as the OP: alignment on the first
character of the time string, not on the :.

However, my org is not quite up to date and don't wish to update it
right now as busy preparing teaching materials for start of the teaching
term!  (they're all written in org mode, of course)

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org 9.5-g9a4a24
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096