Fancy underlines in Org to LaTeX

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Fancy underlines in Org to LaTeX
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:57:57 +0000

Hi,

A very interesting LaTeX package, soulpos (by Javier Bezos), has
recently been uploaded to CTAN, which allows you to define personalized
underlining styles in a very free way:

https://www.ctan.org/pkg/soulpos

I have tried to adapt its use to Org, so I am attaching a small test
document here. In the preamble I have defined a command \myuline (with
the xparse syntax), with five different values for \uline:

- \myuline the default value, a single underline,

- \myuline[ul1], \myuline[ul2], \myuline[ul3] and \myuline[ul4], four
different underline styles, taken from the examples in the soulpos
documentation.

See this screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/UK6W8sl.png

Best regards,

Juan Manuel