Re: how to indent (or refill) properties

From: Kévin Le Gouguec
Subject: Re: how to indent (or refill) properties
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 19:48:48 +0200

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> But I would like them to be indented like this
>
> ** DONE G1                                                            :H1:G1:
>         :PROPERTIES:

In Org 9.5, setting org-adapt-indentation to 'headline-data makes
:DRAWERS: indented (setting it to t makes everything but headlines
indented).

If your drawers are already written and you want to mass-reindent them
with e.g. C-x h TAB, either make sure point is not on a headline (or TAB
will just cycle visibility) or tweak org-cycle-emulate-tab.  Or use
C-x h M-: (indent-for-tab-command).

Not sure how to tell Org how wide indentation should be though.