Re: [BUG] org-agenda generation missing some entries

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-agenda generation missing some entries
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 15:17:23 +0800

"Christopher M. Miles" <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm git bisect on the latest git-pulled org-mode. Still located bad commit on
> this bad commit. Seems
> commit also introduced other problem.

> #+begin_example
> 0ef88e2d9 * | bad @ org-agenda.el/org-agenda-get-scheduled: Use cache
> #+end_example

That's understandable, but not sufficient to pinpoint the bug.

> I compared good *Org Agenda* buffer and bad *Org Agenda* buffer, bellowing
> are some of missing
> org-agenda entries:
>
> #+begin_src org
> ,* PROJECT 🅰 task A
>   SCHEDULED: <2019-04-16 Tue>
>   :LOGBOOK:
>   - State "PROJECT"    from              [2019-04-16 Tue 13:37]
>   :END:
> #+end_src
>
> I checked most of them, almost all missing org-agenda entries are "SCHEDULED"
> tasks with logbook or
> clocking log.

Is it still missing if you put this heading into separate buffer and
call agenda with buffer restriction? I just tried to build agenda after
changing the keyword from PROJECT to TODO and I can see the heading in
my agenda view.

Are you using any non-standard agenda settings in addition to
org-agenda-skip-scheduled-delay-if-deadline set to t?

Can you try to rebuild agenda after running M-x org-element-cache-reset?

Best,
Ihor