org-critical-edition (new version)

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: org-critical-edition (new version)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 15:36:39 +0000

Hi all,

For philologists who might be interested, I have uploaded a new version
of my package `org-critical-edition', with some new features, such as the
ability to use multi-level nested critical notes:

https://gitlab.com/maciaschain/org-critical-edition

It occurred to me to write org-critical-edition as a sort of org-centric
alternative to TEI-XML for the semantic markup of literary texts. My
idea is for a more scholar-friendly, human-readable tool.

Here's a screenshot of a LaTeX/reledmac export sample:
https://i.imgur.com/S9MXzIA.png

Feedback welcome.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel