Org babel and Guile/Scheme: noise from... Geiser?

From: tomas
Subject: Org babel and Guile/Scheme: noise from... Geiser?
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 12:23:01 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to take some notes and explain things (to myself, to
others). So org babel it is, yay!

This is my first (well, second: `:results value' turned up empty):

  Blah, blah blah...

  #+name: mklst/define
  #+begin_src scheme
    (define-syntax mklst
      (lambda (s)
        (syntax-case s ()
          ((_ e ...) #'(list e ...)))))
  #+end_src

  More blah...

  #+name: mklst/test/0
  #+begin_src scheme :noweb yes :results drawer output
    <<mklst/define>>
    (format #t "~S\n" (mklst 'a 22 "foo"))
  #+end_src

But alas, the result has some noise:

  #+RESULTS: mklst/test/0
  :results:
  (a 22 "foo")
  While executing meta-command:
  Wrong type to apply: #t
  scheme@(guile-user)>
  :end:

(the first line is the expected result; the two following ones I don't
know where they come from, and the third is, AFAICS, noises from Geiser
chewing in the background (org babel seems to start a Geiser session).

Is that intended behaviour?

For the moment, I excise all that noise by hand, but this doesn't scale:
the computer is faster at producing noise than me removing it ;-)

Cheers