bug-tracker: How to response/subscribe to a bug-thread

From: c . buhtz
Subject: bug-tracker: How to response/subscribe to a bug-thread
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 16:46:25 +0000

Hello,
I still try to become warm with the bug-tracking-system you are using.

There is a known bug that is also tracked on the "dashboard" (https://updates.orgmode.org/) as "Inconsistent handling of id: links to other file during publish".
https://list.orgmode.org/12368452.sVpYeFqCzH@pluto/

I was not subscribed to the list when this thread comes up. So I have no mail here I can reply-to. I can I answer to that thread?

Side question: I can I monitor that thread/bug without being subscribed to the list? The "dashboard" seems not to have any subscribe, monitor or feed mechanism. The "Atom" feed (https://list.orgmode.org/new.atom) is only for complete list not for one thread.

Kind
Christian