Re: oc-basic load performance

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: oc-basic load performance
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 08:32:56 -0400

Actually, this was prompted by this reddit post, where the OP also
notes impaired scrolling performance after loading an org file with
citations.

https://www.reddit.com/r/orgmode/comments/td76wz/org_very_slow_load_with_orgcite_and_a_large/

I encouraged them to post the report here; not really sure why
scrolling would be impacted.