Re: Multiline list entries / Is auto-fill-mode in org(roam) usual?

From: c . buhtz
Subject: Re: Multiline list entries / Is auto-fill-mode in org(roam) usual?
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 13:25:07 +0000

Thanks to the discussion I now can see and describe my problem clearer.

When using line-fill-mode it does not take the current org list indention into account. Because of this org lines like this will appear.

- one entry with a very long text ending in the second line
end
- second entry

This is recognized (e.g. while html export) as two one-item-lists with a paragraph between them.

When I press RET myself the point is correct indented but not when it is done automatically via line-fill-mode.

Is there a solution for this?