org-set-property (at point)? Save-excursion seems not to work

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: org-set-property (at point)? Save-excursion seems not to work
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 10:13:18 +0200

Hi

I tried

(defun my-org-set-property ()
  (interactive)
  (save-excursion
    (org-set-property nil nil)))

Or

(defun my-org-set-property ()
  (interactive)
  (save-excursion
    (call-interactively #'org-set-property)))

But it does not help, org-set-property sets always a new property at the
end of the property list.

Any idea what to do (besides touching the function itself)

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.