Re: [BUG] org-fold-core-style 'text-properties interprets Org link synta

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-fold-core-style 'text-properties interprets Org link syntax in code blocks too
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:06:21 -0400

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 10:44 AM Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not going to fix this just yet unless it is critical. It does not
> look like this bug is common.

It's not time-critical, but it would be good to fix this bug. It's not
just the Org link syntax.. any Org markup is fontified inside the src
blocks. Here's a screenshot (attached) that shows the bold
fortification happen in the src block as well.

> This and other fontification issues will be solved by new parser-based
> fontification engine I am working on now.

If it is planned to be fixed before the next major release of Org,
it's OK. Thanks for working on this!