how to best correct exams (code matlab) using org mode (and tables)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: how to best correct exams (code matlab) using org mode (and tables)
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 18:53:52 +0200

Hi

I came around
https://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2013/10/23/Writing-exams-in-org-mode/

Which is a bit outdated.

My use case are to correct of matlab files, so usually I have a single org file
with a table and insert the results.

However what I missing is that my comments, and observations are difficult to
track.

I am now  experimenting with org-remark putting the remarks and marks in the
property sections of headers and use than

columnview
like
#+begin_src
#+BEGIN: columnview :maxlevel 2  :skip-empty-rows t :indent nil :hlines 2
:format "%5TODO(Status) %5Ap(Name) %5com(Comment) %5Ej1(Ej1/20) %5Ej2(Ej2/25)
%5Ej3(Ej3/55) %5Res(Result)"
#+END:
#+end_src

What do others use?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.