Re: how to best correct exams (code matlab) using org mode (and tables)

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: how to best correct exams (code matlab) using org mode (and tables)
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 20:24:45 +0800

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> I am now  experimenting with org-remark putting the remarks and marks in the
> property sections of headers and use than
> What do others use?

I haven't tried org-remark yet, but I am using something somewhat
similar (but much simpler). Every time I add a note to a heading with
C-c C-z, the last note contents is saved to SUMMARY heading property.
See https://github.com/yantar92/emacs-config/blob/master/config.org#column-mode

> I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
> I support to deliver weapons to Ukraine's military.
> I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.
> I support the EU membership of the Ukraine.

Thanks!

Best,
Ihor