Re: Opening org-cite links with different application

From: Alessandro Bertulli
Subject: Re: Opening org-cite links with different application
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 18:16:51 +0200

It's a PDF viewer that tries to display scientific and academic writings
at his best. It's actually still experimental, in a way, but it looks
promising and, for now, I don't have big problems. Unfortunately, it has
vi-style keybindings :-)

Anyway, I think I need a lambda because there's not a single function
that do what I want for me. Moreover, I need to take an argument (the
file name), to then call, in an async process, "sioyek
/path/to/file.pdf". I don't know, it seemed the most straightforward to
me. Do you have any better idea?

Alessandro