Re: re-scanning bibliography for org-cite

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: re-scanning bibliography for org-cite
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 18:24:16 +0800

> Is there a function I can call to force a rescan?  That would satisfy me
> as I could put it into a hook for org-bibtex (or advice the function if
> no hook available).

The relevant function is org-cite-basic--parse-bibliography.

You can try 2 things:
1. Set org-cite-basic--file-id-cache to nil in :around advice before
   calling the function
2. Remove :cite-basic/bibliography from INFO plist in :around advice
   before calling the function

I you find any of these methods helpful, please report back. I have a
suspicion that :cite-basic/bibliography might be the cause.

Best,
Ihor